Changes in my Life


I was trained an industrial engineer, but while working in the production area one day…I paused and come to realized that my dream was not my dream anymore. Then with my experience of managing the small family business, I decided to become an entreprenuer. Drop everything and went to Cebu to study all about Entreprenuership…but experience taught me i’m not yet ready to be one. Then after much thinking and evaluation, I came to realized that I need to do things that are new and fresh for me. I need a change….. badly and fast.

As surveys and research and careful preparation I decided to join the growing BPO environment and apply at VConnect Inc. At first I was afraid, I was petrified with the constant change, with the endless call simulations and with the continuous training. But it slowly starts to get on my nerve and it become my new life. Going to work when everybody is about to go to bed, and going home when everybody is only about to begin their day.

But life in Vconnect is full of surprises. Being transfer from one account to another was a little frustrating sometimes, but as they says “patience is a virtue.” After almost six months of being transfered and training for new accounts I was then transfered to a new and challenging account. Some called it as a copy and paste account, for a trained engineer it was not simple for me. From a simple typing I was given the opportunity to learn and be a part of the HTML team. If there is one thing that I enjoy doing in VCI, it’s working with the HTML people. I love and enjoy and hope to keep doing this job….

Comments

Popular Posts