Goodbyes and Moving Forward

"“So many faces in and out of my life; some will last, some will be just now and then. Life is a series of hellos and good byes, I'm afraid it's time for goodbye again.”

I would like to personally express my sincere appreciation to Daddy Jo, (former) TL Almond and Sir Richard of the Wikipiniana account. It's been a great pleasure to work with you. To my Wikifriends and colleague I bid thee farewell.

My nine months of stay with VConnect has taught me much and gave me good friends. Jack my favorite friend, I'll leave you behind. To Ia and Karren who left me behind :) To Bongsky for the help. Clarizze, Winnie and Mem for a wonderful lunch. Jen and Khikins..I will be in touch!

Khikins :
“People so seldom say I love you And then it's either too late or love goes. So when I tell you I love you, It doesn't mean I know you'll never go, Only that I wish you didn't have to.”

Dito lang ako Khikins..
Daddy Jo...Thank ng marami for all the support and help.
Sir Chard.. where's my jacket/shirt? Thank you for the opportunity to learn and grow.


To all my VCons friends: “Distance never seperates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad cuz I miss you I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss.”

Keep in touch! Mag WikiPilipinas na tayong lahat!

Comments

Popular Posts