The Year 2007 - A year of thankfulness

When I look back and analyzed how I lived my life last year, I can say that I been blessed with new good friends and with work which give me opportunities for growth. I can't really say that it was a hard year, because comparing 2007 to 2006 - 2006 is much more challenging and stressful.

2007 gave me the opportunity to slow down and re-adjust my life to the pace I need and I can take. I was sick during Christmas eve until the day after Christmas, but it doesn't change the fact that I been blessed so much with great blessings of friends, knowledge and financial help I need.


2008 - I look forward to another busy and challenging year. Both from my work and my calling. Hoping that my love life will change for a better. (lol) I was given the opportunity to travel more this year and I hope my dreams will be fulfill (at least soe of them)....

Comments

Popular Posts